Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pinocchio

Sam was a pretty cute Pinocchio for Halloween. here he is with Joel "Mr. Bones" Ruden.

We spent Halloween with Camie, Nate and Joel as well as Megan, Sean and Tilbert. We had a good time trick or treating, going out to dinner, eating raw apple cake and icecream for dessert and, after the kiddies went to bed, watching The Orphanage.
I'm pretty pround of myself for making his whole costume (except for the shoes and socks). I think I will make my kids' costumes every year.

8 comments:

camie said...

seriously the cutest costume ever! i loved ever piece of it! and thanks for watching joel this morning... and now i'm back to my class...

Becca Jane said...

You MADE that?? I'm SO impressed! Did you have a pattern? What an original idea, I LOVE it! You and Camie are toooo talented! My sister-in-law made Cameron's costume a few years ago for her son.

Carissa said...

"Wow!" was the first thing I said when I saw little Sam's costume, it was so adorable and then when I read that you had made it "Crazy!" - I am so impressed. YOU SHOULD make your kids' costumes every year, with your talent it would be an extra treat for them every Halloween!

Annie Ruden said...

AAAAHHHH, so cute!

Abraham and Sara said...

You are so creative. His costume was adorable! Well done!

Nate said...

Two super costumes. Nice job, ladies.

Brandon and Rachel said...

Yay! I finally found your blog. That is the most darling costume. You should dress him in it on a regular basis.

We Joneses said...

I don't think I'll ever get over this costume. Sooo cute.